Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Arrived in Mexico!!

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Hermana Stokes
[07/02/2014] [12A]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is [07/02/2014]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

Hello!!! Oh my gosh.. today has probably been the longest day of my life, and also the best day of my life.(: I just got to the CCM but I have been in Mexico City for a while now. Its so crazy!! I seriously thought I was going to die on the way here... traffic laws? yeah thats just a suggestion. so yeah thats cool. Glad I don't have to drive here. hahaha. also, spanish keyboards are different so that's why my grammar is kind of bad. I saw Hermana Olsen! She ran up and gave me a huge hug. Anyway.. Both flights were good, I've been with the same 8 people all day. We are already like best friends I love it. There are 6 elders and 3 hermanas counting me! We had fun together. My last american food for 6 weeks was Jamba Juice and I am totally okay with that.(: hahah sorry, I really don't have much time... It´s hard to say everything wow. But I love it here, the spirit is amazing. The CCM is HUGE!!! It's the biggest MTC existing... Sooo yeah that's pretty cool. Seeing Mexico city from the airplane was AMAZING. Oh my goodness I didn't realize Mexico City was THAT big? I mean I imagined it big... but it's even bigger. But yes I love it. I haven't met my companion yet and I don't know what my p day is yet. But I got my nametag!! yay!!! All official now. Okay well I got to go love you all byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment