Monday, August 10, 2015

Meetings

Dear everyone.

So this email is probably going to be short. Mostly because nothing super interesting happened this week! We just had a lot of meetings. Ha we had MLC.. That was really good! President Frandsen is awesome.  He's been making some changes to the mission and I think they are really good changes. (:  Also, we gave a training at concords zone training this past week.  I thought it went well. (: I am actually finally starting to like trainings.. ha i mean I never hated them.. but they are just more fun now. (:

I went on one exchange with Sister Nazer from AF. ha we found out we live like 5 minutes from each other. funny. (: It was fun!

We had a ton of lessons this week, especially with members.  I love this ward so much.  The members are always sharing the gospel and it is so fun.  There is this family, the Smiths.  They actually both grew up in American Fork! Random. ha they recently moved here. I love them so much.  I don't think they realize how much me and hna Hilton look up to them.  They are a young family, going on 3 kids.  Anyway, we have eaten at their house twice now and I just love them. I want to be like them when I grow up. (:  Ha random, but yeah I wish you guys could meet all our members they are the best.

This past Sunday was once again amazing.  I just love the Sabbath day.  In ward council we watched a thing about keeping the sabbath day holy, and then I was thinking about it all day.  I think its just so amazing that we have a whole day set aside to give to our Heavenly Father.  I want to be better at keeping it holy when I go home.  I mean we have a whole day set aside to study our scriptures and the gospel and to serve those around us! isn't that so awesome?! I just think we too often over look Sundays.  We take them for granted.  I am so grateful for them though because they keep us on track. 

That was really all.  We didn't see the Montiels this week, because they had a lot going on. But the good news is that they missed us! We will be seeing them this week. (:

Also, have I told you about Teresa? She is our investigator.. and she is awesome. I love her. But she didn't come to church yesterday because she had to rush to the hospital for her dad. Please pray for her, she is going through a lot.

I love you all so much! Have a great week!(:

Hna Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment