Monday, November 9, 2015

trabajemos hoy en la obra del senor! (We will work today in the labor of the Lord!)

So life is great.  THERESA GOT BAPTIZED THIS WEEK!!!!!! and confirmed. It was such a beautiful experience.  It was definitely the craziest baptism I've had.. which involved us pulling it together ALL ALONE... and the person baptizing her ariving an hour late... and the font not being high enough so her having to be baptized twice.. the second time we had to fill up the font more and wait for that.... but it was amazing! Seriously even with all the craziness I am just SO grateful for our members. They helped so much! I was stressing out and overwhelmed because you know I get like that sometimes.. and Sister Roberts came over and hugged me and talked to me.  I am so grateful for members who can act like our moms when we don't have them. (: It was so amazing though.  The spirit was so strong.  After she got baptized she just knelt and prayed to her heavenly Father.  It was the most tender beautiful experience ever.  I love her so much.  It was a great week. (:

ALSO... I believe Jose got baptized this past weekend!!!!! We had MLC and I saw sister Vargas who is serving in el camino right now and she told me! He called them and just said he was ready and asked to be baptized as soon as possible!!!!! Wow I am so happy.  I am so blessed to have been a part of seeing his conversion.  Theresa's too. 

This week was awesome and this next week is going to be even better!!!!!! wanna know why!?!?!??! WE GO TO THE TEMPLE TOMORROW AND SATURDAY!!!!! tomorrow is our temple day.. so if i don't email you today no se preocupen. and saturday..... WE GET TO GO TO THE ESPINOZA'S SEALING!!!!! Since I was there for Diana's baptism, we got permission to go!!! HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I am so excited. (: so yeah....I am spoiled. (: I am so grateful for all the blessings I have received. 

We had two exchanges this week. I went to richmond with Sister Stapley.. then I went to marsh creek with sister hasek. (: fun fun.!

I am so happy. I love life. 

Have a good one! oh and my ponderize this week is 3 Nephi 5:13---"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."  

I love doing this work.  And I know this work is eternal.  This is always my calling. (:


Hermana Stokes


We had district meeting in this weird secret room in the attic of the church... haha kind of weird but fun!


here is theresas baptism! and i just got this picture of Jose's baptism!!!!! ah best weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment