Monday, November 2, 2015

HAPPY ARE WE

We are all enlisted till the conflict is o'er;
Fighting for a kingdom, and the world is our foe;
Happy are we! Happy are we!
Glad to join the army, we will sing as we go;
We shall win and wear it by and by

So this hymn explains my feelings today exactly. I just put some of the lyrics that stand out. but HAPPY ARE WE to be doing the Lord's work.  Seriously, I just am overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude lately.  I LOVE THE MISSION. I LOVE THE GOSPEL.

This week was awesome!!! THERESA PASSED HER BAPTISM DATE!!!! SHE WILL BE GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY.  I am so proud of her!!!! I have seen such a change in her. It is amazing!

We had two exchanges this week. I stayed in the area for both.  One I was with Sister Thao!! I love her. And the other I was with Hermana Heyn. (:  It was great! 

We had our haunted house cleaning for halloween again.  It was great.  Gotta love deep cleaning. (: Halloween was fun. (:  We had stake conference this past weekend as well. Both sessions were amazing!  I love the word of God so much.  
So this week my scripture is DyC 84:85 Neither take ye thought beforehand what ye shall say; but treasure up in your minds continually the words of life, and it shall be given you in the very hour that portion that shall be meted unto every man.
This scripture helps me remember that I don't need to worry about all my weaknesses.  The Lord will help me, and I will be able to remember anything I need to remember to share to the people. (:

^^^^^^^^^ you all need to go read this talk. I read it this week and... wow it's amazing.  So that is what I have been thinking about a lot this week. Grace.  He uses an analogy that I LOVE.  Really though, it is amazing. It is amazing to know that we have already been saved by grace.  But... we could have so much more!  We have the Atonement here to use.  Why not use it?  Christ paid for our sins because he knows our potential.  He knows what we can become.  Well, we should accept his gift.  Let grace change you.  I love the gospel so much, and I am so grateful for the atonement.  The church is true!!!!!

Have a great week. (: 


Hermana Stokes



😊😊 here are some pictures of our zone after carving pumpkins.. and the missionaries in the area on halloween after sports in the morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment