Monday, July 6, 2015

Meet the President (:

So email today is shorter because we are going to san fran(: hahah so sorry if I have shorter replies. 

So this week was great!! We met President Frandsen!! He is so tall! ha and so nice.  He gave an awesome training on Work, doctrine, and faith. It was really good.  He is going to do great things for the mission. (:

We had one exchange this week!(:  it was fun! I was with Sister Cammans in our area.  She is so awesome and taught me a lot.(:

Jose met with Bishop yesterday.  Bishop said it went really well! We were really excited about that... definitely means Bishop probably changed his life.  Ha we talked to him, and he really enjoyed it. He really is coming closer to truly understanding that this is the only church.  He came to the elders baptism this past Saturday, and loved it.  Then Sunday, church was all about how this is the only true church.  He will get baptized soon. (:

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!! yay I love it.  We went to a pancake breakfast for the ward. It was fun.  Then Angel and Sergio and Marcia took us to a taqueria.  That was fun as well. (:  But then.. we couldn't see any fireworks from our window because we live at the bottom of a hill:( I was so disappointed. dang.  But yeah! It was still a good day!(:

I think that's all I have to say... Oh also.. if you are gonna write me, you should just write the mission home because transfers are next week and I think I might leave:(

Okay love you all! have a great week.  Remember the church is true.  I have it confirmed to me every day out here on the mission.  I mean but really, how could the church not be true? it just doesn't make sense that way.  I love this gospel. (:

Hermana Stokes

PS also.. I hit my year in the field this week.. that's weird. 

  pic 1: we went to a potential right by the bay.. so of course we took a picture(:

2 and 3: Thank you Ginger and Sam for the fourth of july toys.. we fully enjoyed them.




No comments:

Post a Comment