Monday, October 12, 2015

life is good

Hello!!!

This week was good. We went to the visitors center with Theresa!! That was so good. We were able to attend the Why I believe fireside as well. for english. It was really good! She is doing really well and is progressing.  We just are trying to figure out how to strengthen her even more by November 7th.

The Montiels are doing well as well... he came to church!!!! and is going to be coming every sunday!!!! we are so excited about that. Ah they are awesome, and we feel so close.. we just need to figure out how else to help them.

Isaac is awesome!! So we had a lesson this week and we watched the conference talk by elder Martino.  It was awesome. Isaac at the end was like, "I actually felt impressed to fast and pray about the church this past week. I am going to soon... I feel like I was the same way.. before I was just praying out of curiosity. Now I really want to know what God wants me to do."  Ah it was so awesome!!! We are hoping he can overcome the temptations of Satan though. Because he is really close with his pastor at his church and we are worried that when the pastor finds out he will try to stray him.  But, that's when Isaac just needs to learn to listen to God rather than man.

Everyone is doing well!! Sorry this email is short.. not much else to tell. but the church is true!!! I love you all so much, have a great week!!!

Hermana Stokes

pictures: our last district picture before elder martin went to his mission in india! and the second one is us at the temple with Theresa(:



No comments:

Post a Comment