Monday, October 26, 2015

PYC

Wow what a good week. Seriously, life is good. we had two exchanges this week! they were awesome .(: one with sister Wu from China.. and one with sister tanner from washington! good days. (: i love exchanges! i stayed in the area for both.

We had interviews with President on Tuesday. That was really good. (:

Hermano Montiel came to church AGAIN! He is doing AWESOME. We are so happy. Also, they came to Porque Yo Creo!!!! woo. (: they are the best.

Pray for Theresa, she hasn't been coming to church. :/ we are going to have a talk with her this week. (:

My ponderize scripture: DyC 63:9 "But behold, faith cometh not by signs, but signs follow those that believe."  I love this scripture so much.  I have realized on my mission that it is okay not to know everything.  We are not going to know everything. And like it says here... faith does not come by "signs" or "evidence".  Faith comes through prayer and with God's help.  Then you will get that evidence for yourself that these things are true.  The gospel is true.  I know it.  And I know it because I know the Book of Mormon is true.  

We had PYC this week and it was amazing. enjoy all the pictures! I saw carlos, the espinozas, carlos pena, olga.... and from san mateo i saw Angel, Sergio, Jose, Juan Carlos, Mary Ann, Doris y Gilberto.... it was AWESOME. (: I love pyc. it was really good. realllly good. Also.. the departing missionaries sang. there are 6 of us. me, and 5 elders. haha. it was good, and I also gave my testimony. it was good. (:

also, tender mercy of the week.... WE SAW SISTER MERRILL!!!! I don't know if you remmeber them, but they were my family in concord. they are so amazing. and we saw her randomly at one of the chapels we start exchanges at. (: it seriously was the best thing ever. I was so happy. picture attached. (:


Hermana Stokes








No comments:

Post a Comment