Monday, April 6, 2015

#BecauseHeLives

(: happy easter all! I hope it was  a great day for each and every one of you. (:

Umm I don't know what to write about this week. 

Oh last Monday we had for the noche de hogar (FHE) a talent show!!! it was sooo fun. And so successful!! we had so many people show up.  It went so well I was so happy!! So many fun talents! The Zabala's came too!! I think they really liked it so that was awesome.  Catharine, their daughter LOVES us. so does Alexis, the son.  They really love the church. (:

We had MLC on Wednesday.  So that is always great.  We had stew for lunch, it made my day. (: haha our senior couples are the best.  I honestly don't know how other missions survive without senior couples!  (this is a hint to all the senior couples out there who are not on missions to go,  the church *aka young missionaries* NEED you!!!) hahaha. jk. but really, the church actually does need you. (:

The rest of the week was filled with some random sister training leader responsibilities.  We had some things we had to do.  So that took some time out of our actual day, but at the same time it was really good and we got to magnify our callings as STL's.  Plus, I really just love helping the sisters. (:  I hope they can feel my love for them. 

And then, of course, CONFERENCE!!!! oh my I hope you all had the chance to watch conference!! It was soo amazing.  I love conference so much!  I would go on talking all about it but I would rather you all go watch it if you haven't yet.  (:  Of course I would not be able to choose a favorite talk.. I loved sooo many of them.  But one I really loved was President Eyring's.  Are we all doing all we can to fulfill our baptismal covenant and helping those who need help? 

Also, don't you love how Elder Cook gave San Francisco a shout out?  Haha I was pretty excited when he started talking about it. (: Yep, that's our mission.. a million languages.

Welp, that's about it.  I hope you all had a great week and Easter.  Don't let Easter be the only day to remember our Savior.  I know that Christ lives.  And I know that he loves YOU.  Because He lives YOU can be happy.  Because He lives YOU can feel peace.  Just look around at all the things in life that you joy.. all of that is because Christ died for you.  I love this gospel so much, and I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I know that through Him, we can do anything. (:

Have a great week!! please watch this video and share it with your friends.  helives.mormon.org  .. or if you want it in Spanish (; elvive.mormon.org

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Hermana Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment